Resetting the HP Wireless Printer Password and Factory Settings –Some technical problems are standard. Sometimes printers behave strangely while being used. Users may need help resolving the issue. This can hinder their work. Many users want to know How To Reset HP Wireless Printer Factory Settings & Password. Expert advice is essential to ensure your HP Printer works correctly. An expert tech geek can help you solve all of these problems.
Hp Printers are hi-tech machines that use highly developed software. These devices can sometimes experience technical failures. Many printer users encounter problems with their printer factory settings and ask how to reset HP Wireless Printer password & factory settings. Tech Support Expert provides professional assistance to resolve these time-consuming problems for them.
Method to reset factory settings of HP Wireless Printer
This section will explain how to reset factory settings on an HP printer. These are the steps:
- Turn off the printer, disconnect the power cord, and then unplug the printer from the wall outlet.
- Second, take out the USB cables.
- Hold the power button on your printer for approximately 30 seconds.
- Connect the power cable to the wall outlet, then connect the power cord to your printer.
- Turn on the HP printer and install the HP printer software.
Download HP Printer Software and Print Driver
Install your compatible software for your HP printer after the printer factory settings. These are the steps:
- Visit the official site of HP Printer and type in your device details to search for the software.
- Click on the Download button to download your software.
- After the software has been downloaded, open HP Easy Start.
- To proceed, click the Setup button and agree to all Terms and Conditions.
- Tap on Continue to the Prepare screen
- Next, check the printer’s control panel to ensure the power button light has been turned ON.
- Select HP printer from the Connect screen and click on Continue.
- The Connect screen displays your printer and wireless network ID with a unit option.
- Click Join if the network name matches. If the network name needs to be corrected, click manually on the tab Network Name and select the right network from that list. Then, tap on Join.
- As you can see, your computer will temporarily disconnect from the wireless network as the connection is being established.
- Click authorize when HP Easy asks you to enter the selected wireless network. This will allow you to recover your password for the wireless network and connect your printer.
- After the wireless network password has been approved, HP Easy Start will install your wireless printer and connect it to the network.
- To reach the installation screen, follow the instructions on the net.
- Click Continue to select all software that you wish to install.
- All setup screens must be addressed until you reach the Enable Printing screen.
- To create a print queue, click on Add Printer.
- Select the name of the printer from the Add window and click Add.
- To confirm that the printer is correctly set up, test a page.
This is the simplest way to reset your HP Wireless Printer Password and Factory Settings. Our team has pre-performed all the steps. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact one of our experts. We will get back to you as soon as possible and assist you.
Tech Support Expert – A Professional Tech Service Provider
Tech support experts from our company can assist users with any technical issues. We are a certified company that provides technical support to device or gadget users. Our team includes highly-skilled technicians who will help you most efficiently and straightforwardly as possible. We are a third-party service provider that can help with any technical issues. Our remote services make your job easier. They provide services at your home so you can continue using your device without any problems.